Granstream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skull and Bones

2 posters

Go down

Skull and Bones Empty Skull and Bones

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Well, this is my photo that I drew for my art class. My teacher said it was too organized, which I do agree on, but this is perhaps one of my best assignments I've ever done. I'm posting it up here to see what I could have done better.

My scanner didn't work.. so you guys have to bare with a web cam photograph ^^;;.

Skull and Bones 2008-11-24-82330
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Skull and Bones Empty Re: Skull and Bones

Post  Zion Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:44 am

Thats a very unique picture... I'm SORTA an artist myself, no big-time though. I'm no expert. lol... anyyywayyy.

I have no idea what could be improved, added, or taken away from the picture to make it look any better. XD The only thing I can think of is mayyybe adding more to the background?

It's really good though... That's the only thing I can think of adding to it, and it's a maybe...

What inspired you to draw this picture? o-o
Zion
Zion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:50 am

Thanks <33.
What inspired me?
It think it's because we did an exercise using the human skeleton.. like the ones on these roller pole thingies that you get in science classes. I guess I wanted to show that I could use everything I learned in one drawing. So I used bones, sketching, shading and overall flow =].

I'm pretty much a one year art student.. I didn't take it this year xD.

Oh, and Happy Holidays ~
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum