Granstream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ѕℓззрℓзѕѕ иіġђтѕ [[yaoi ;; hetero]] 1x1 IPC

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ѕℓззрℓзѕѕ иіġђтѕ [[yaoi ;; hetero]] 1x1 IPC Empty ѕℓззрℓзѕѕ иіġђтѕ [[yaoi ;; hetero]] 1x1 IPC

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:21 pm

MYlovelyiiNTRODUCTiiON- - - - `
- - - -FTW

Welcome to my search thread =]. I'm looking for people who aren't scared off by my rules, is creative, doubles, not afraid to push the envelope, can move the plot along. I'm really tired of always coming up with the plot, always trying to push the roleplay on and having to do most of the work when it comes to deciding what to do.

I'm not a bad person, just a little annoyed and hoping someone who comes here will be able to satsify me and vice versa ^^.

I've never been good with these introductions, so please read all my rules and then PM me =].

I am always looking~

EDiiT..:: Now looking for Group Roleplays x].
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

ѕℓззрℓзѕѕ иіġђтѕ [[yaoi ;; hetero]] 1x1 IPC Empty Re: ѕℓззрℓзѕѕ иіġђтѕ [[yaoi ;; hetero]] 1x1 IPC

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:26 pm

DEATHofME- - - - `
- - - -L ii teracyK ii llsBoy

-- ;; Literacy is a must. I would call myself a Literate that is boarder lining Advanced Literate. I expect that you can match my posts, a paragraph or two off is fine, but if there's nothing of substance in it.. don't bother trying to make something out of nothing. I love reading novel sized posts <33. Before you PM me or even read more, please make sure you are able to write 5+ paragraphs for an intro and 4+ paragraphs for a regular post. That should be the MINIMUM! I do not want any less than that. Though, depending on how much we can come up with in dull times in the roleplay, I will slide with a little less ^^.

-- ;; Characters are the biggest thing in a roleplay. If you have characters with no substance, how can we learn to love them? I do not want to roleplay with people who play shy, quiet, and "emo" characters. Those bore me and it always means that I have to work extra hard just to get the plot going from point A to point B. It's tedious, so don't do it.

-- ;; I want characters with a back story. No.. I do not mean that their parents died, they've been living alone for their entire life and that they had to support themselves by prostituting themselves since they were five. To me, that means you want me to feel sorry for your character. If it works in the plot, then I'd love you, but I'm sure it won't since I have a problem with underage prostitution. I want a character that grows and unfolds in front of my eyes. Characters who think a lot are loved. I like reading inner thoughts, turmoils that the character refuses to act out. I love a character that disobeys their own emotions to make everyone think they are "perfect".

-- ;; I would love characters who have been through a lot. Maybe they've been abused by their parents, but they still have a smile on their face. Someone who's seen more than they should of real life, yet still keeps thinking about the great things that tomorrow will bring. I want a character who can just say, " Fuck depression " and move on with life. But! Depending on the plot depression can be a very good thing =].

--;; Drama // Sex // Violence // Drug abuse // Angst // Love - Hate relationships = My undying love!

-- ;; I do not do insta-love. Characters should grow into each other. Love at first sight is a horrible way to start a roleplay and I refuse to do it. Attraction yes, that's perfectly fine, but if you're already head over heels after only a couple posts, I will tell you and stop. I'm not interested in forcing myself to be nice to someone who's only interested in shagging and then leaving. It's unsightly, especially when we have discussed it to be long term. If it's short term, then it's just smut, nothing else. Though, if it does turn into a long roleplay, which for me it has, then love still only comes in much later in the roleplay.

-- ;; If Yaoi, I can play either Seme // Uke. I am still working on my Semes, due to the fact that I want to express my characters in different ways. My Seme's usually have soft hearts and love to cuddle with their Ukes. I'd love you if you ask me to play a cold and heartless Seme, though if you do, you will have to bear with me.. I'm learning =D. My Ukes are not shy and quiet. I do not want your to be either. If they bite, they better bite hard! When I think of Uke's, I think of the one being penetrated. Seme's are the one doing the penetration. That's how I think of it, so if you want your Uke to be witty and cold, go for it. It makes no difference to me.

-- ;; I will not do Yuri. I have nothing against it in the least. It's a personal choice because of past experiences with less experienced roleplayers.

-- ;; I will do Hetero. Even though I am a girl, I am a little new to it. I'm very used to playing a character with the male anatomy, that playing one with a female anatomy will be some work. Don't question why, it's just the way I started roleplaying.

-- ;; When PMing me. Have a topic // pairing you want to roleplay. Please pick one or two so I can choose with one I prefer depending on my mood. If there's something that is on your mind but not on my list, please, oh please tell me about it. If I like it, I'll say yes and I'll add it to my list. I rarely ever say no, so give me something new to think about and I'll adore you <3.

-- ;; Give the PM some interesting title. I will not reply to anyone who has "(no subject)" as their title. I will read it and ignore it after. If I like your idea, I may reply, but if you realize your mistake, send me another one with a title. It's easier for me to sort out and not accidentally delete and never remember who you are again.

-- ;; Where I will roleplay..:: E-mail, PM's, Private thread.

-- ;; Where I will not roleplay..:: AIM, MSN, Yahoo IM's, and any other place where a character limit has been set. If you wish to discuss the roleplay on these IM services, tell me and I'll give you my information.

-- ;; Bestiality is my limit. What is yours? -- Answer this in the first PM you send me.

Last edited by x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

ѕℓззрℓзѕѕ иіġђтѕ [[yaoi ;; hetero]] 1x1 IPC Empty Re: ѕℓззрℓзѕѕ иіġђтѕ [[yaoi ;; hetero]] 1x1 IPC

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:29 pm

BLiiNDmyEYES- - - - `
- - - -AdoreTh ii sPass ii on

Anything with a ♪ mean I have a plot. If you have another pairing that is not up here, please tell me <33

• »» a n i m e / m a n g a --Yaoi--

x One Piece
      • Sanji x Zoro ♪
      • Sanji x Ace
      • Zoro x Ace

-I would love you if you had a plot to go with these~

x Samurai Champloo
      • Jin x Mugen

x Haru wo Daite Ita
      • Iwaki x Katou

x Boku No Sexual Harassment
      • Mr. Honma x Junya

x Yugioh
      • Yami x Yuugi
      • Joey x Seto

x Akuma no Sasayaki
      • Raoul x Father Marlowe
      • Zahan x Baldur

• »» B o o k s --Yaoi--

x The Dream-Hunter –I’ve only read this book--
      • Arikos x Solin
      • Hades x Arikos
      • Hades x Solin

x Interview with a Vampire --Haven't read much--
      • Louis x Lestat

x The Outsiders
      • Sodapop x Darry
      • Johnny x Dally
      • Ponyboy x Johnny
      • Dally x Darry

• »»M o v i e s && S h o w s --Yaoi--

x Road to El Dorado
      • Tulio x Miguel

x The Tudors
      • Charles Brandon x King Henry VII
      • William Campton x Thomas Tallis

x Grease
      • Danny x Kenickie

x The Breakfast Club
      • Andrew (Athlete) x Bender (Criminal)

»» O r i g i n a l s --Yaoi && Het--

x Mythology
      • Hades x Zeus
      • Hades x OC
      • Zeus x OC

x Medieval

• Naval Officer x Stowaway ♪ -Het && Yaoi-
      • Royalty x Commoner
      • Arranged Marriage
      • Priest x Demon ♪ -Yaoi-

x Vampire
      • Any Pairing

x Gang
      • Leader x Rival Leader ♪ -Het-
      • Newcomer x Leader
      • Leader x Gang Member
      • Leader x Cop

x Westers
      • Cook x Cowboy ♪ -Yaoi && Het-
      • Cowboy x Cowboy

x Pirate
      • Captain x Pirate
      • Pirate x Enemy
      • Navy x Pirate
      • Any other pairing you can think of

x World War II
      • Guard x Prisoner ♪
      • Prisoner x Prisoner
      • Führer x Guard
      • Guard x Guard
        **WARNING..:: I want these to be morbidly fascinating. Abuse // Violence <3.

x Drug Abuse

x Prostitution

x Sports

x Twisted Fairytale ♪ -Yaoi && Het-

More to come...

** Currently questing a short term one shot that may or may not turn into a long term roleplay, this will be yaoi <33

x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:33 pm

ORGANiiZATiiONisKEY- - - - `
- - - -KeepMySecrets

[Title // Username // RP Genre // Pairing // Where // Yaoi or Het // Need to Reply/Replied]

Currently Roleplaying
None D;

Currently Discussing
None D;

On the Side
-- *Sadistic&&Masochistic* // Sociially-Diisoriiented // S&M // No Sub P. // PMs // Yaoi // Replied
-- -`[C]rushed--; | °--&&Crushings♥♥ // Sociially-Diisoriiented // College // BrotherxBrother // PMs // Yaoi // Need to reply x.x
-- -`[C]rushed--; | °--&&Crushings♥♥ // Sociially-Diisoriiented // College // StepbrotherxStepbrother // PMs // Yaoi // [merged with other college]
-- ѕояяош їи язјоїсз // Sociially-Diisoriiented // Secrety love // No Sub P. // PMs // Replied
-- No title // Sociially-Diisoriiented // Fairy Tales Gone Awry // No Sub P. // MAIL <-ha! // Replied
-- Behind the Scene // Sociially-Diisoriiented // Chatroom // Original // PMs&Thread // Replied
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  [ Skedaddles** ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:37 pm

Nice thread xD

Maybe I'll post mine up later xP
Just for the heck of it.
I don't think I'll actually be taking any roleplays.
*dashes away*
[ Skedaddles** ]
[ Skedaddles** ]

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:52 pm

I don't think you're capable of taking anymore than you have.. cause you still have to reply to 4 -cough cough-
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  [ Skedaddles** ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:54 pm

HAHAHAH
*flails*

I replied to one yesterday! I felt happy ='D
I have 3 (kinda, it's one person but 3 people to type out) to reply to in a thread.
Erm...all of yours xP
And like 2 or 3 to officially quit ^^;
[ Skedaddles** ]
[ Skedaddles** ]

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:58 pm

..I meant ours.
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  [ Skedaddles** ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:59 pm

I know you did -.-
So in total I have 7 to reply to?
That's too much

*goes off to die*

And I have my fic to write.
Did you not like it? Or was Nick the only one you didn't like? xD
[ Skedaddles** ]
[ Skedaddles** ]

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:04 pm

Just Nick. I like Pierce, mostly cause he's gorgeous <33.
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  [ Skedaddles** ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Who said Pierce was gorgeous?
He's like 50 years old xD
[ Skedaddles** ]
[ Skedaddles** ]

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Nuu, the picture I have for him. I think he is.. in that arrogant way. I already told you that XD.
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  [ Skedaddles** ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Yeah - but although he's gonna be "all right" looking he's still some old geezer!
And besides, you'll realize why Nick is such a gold digger later XD
[ Skedaddles** ]
[ Skedaddles** ]

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:13 pm

Well then I might just like him more. And the guy in the picture for Pierce is like 25 XD.
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  [ Skedaddles** ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:19 pm

What picture for Pierce...?
[ Skedaddles** ]
[ Skedaddles** ]

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:20 pm

The one I have for him. The one that I have on my photobucket account.. the place where I got the name in the first place. Cause I have a folder with pictures from acemodels and I've been putting names to those people and I gave almost all those names to you for your characters.
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  [ Skedaddles** ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm

Oooh, I thought you meant the picture I showed you.
But I didn't show you a picture of him xD

Show me?
[ Skedaddles** ]
[ Skedaddles** ]

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 pm

Too lazy Dx
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  [ Skedaddles** ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 pm

As I said - Pierce = loooong black hair <3
[ Skedaddles** ]
[ Skedaddles** ]

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:40 pm

Lol- like Orochimaru <33
He totally belongs to Kabuto.
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  [ Skedaddles** ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:42 pm

Well...Pierce will be getting together with his secretary ... a young boy....*shifty eyes*
[ Skedaddles** ]
[ Skedaddles** ]

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:47 pm

That's gonna be dedicated to me right? Cause you owe me a one shot with them =]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  [ Skedaddles** ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:49 pm

Hahaha XD
I'll dedicate the chapter they get together to you! XP
<3
[ Skedaddles** ]
[ Skedaddles** ]

Back to top Go down

Post  x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:51 pm

Thank you <33.
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]
x o -- [ S C R 3 A M ]

Back to top Go down

Post  [ Skedaddles** ] Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:53 pm

And maybe stick in some totally random one shot chapter of them just for you? XD <3
[ Skedaddles** ]
[ Skedaddles** ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum